Experience Makes the Difference
Making the choice for better health… Solutions for Life
Since the beginning of time, food and water have been essential elements for the survival of mankind. Unfortunately today, maintaining the proper nutrition may be difficult for some. There are people among us who are “dying to eat” and “eating to die.”
Obesity can lead to medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, heartburn and certain types of cancer.
Currently 67% of American adults are affected by an illness that is steadily on the rise and is also starting to strike the younger population. Obesity, defined as a Body Mass Index of 30 and above or Morbid Obesity being 80-100 lbs. over one’s ideal body weight, is now one of the leading causes of preventable death in the United States.
It is unfortunate, but only one in 20 people will ever be able to achieve long-term successful weight loss through proper nutrition and exercise. The remaining 95% will struggle with a perpetual cycle of short-term weight loss and weight gain. As a last resort for this population of patients, weight loss surgery may be the solution.
Patient safety and success is our top priority.
We take extra steps in our clinical process to prevent weight gain after Gastric Bypass by placing a pericardial ring to the gastric pouch.
Surgeries Performed No. of Cases
- Robotic Cases >300
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass >3800
- Open Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass >397
- Laparoscopic Gastric Banding >756
- Vertical Banded Gastroplasty >90
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy >700
Average Operative Time
- Robotic Cases 50-180 min
- Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass 50-75 min
- Laparoscopic Gastric Banding 30-45 min
- Open Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass 45-90 min
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy 30-45 min
- Duodenal Switch 90-150 min
Average Hospital Stay
- Laparoscopic Roux-En-Y Overnight
- Lap. Gastric Banding Out Patient
- Open Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass 3 – 4 Days
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy Overnight
- Duodenal Switch 4 – 5 Days